Staff Selection Commission has released new calender for the year 2019. As per the latest calender SSC CHSL 2019 application form shall be available from 5th March 2019. The notification shall be available online at ssc.nic.in. The application form will be available in online mode only. Only interested and eligible candidates shall apply for the examination. Check the website regularly in order to get the updates. The advertisement shall release for the selection of suitable candidates to the posts of LDC / JSA, Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and DEO.
Important Dates EventsDates
Notification release date 5th March 2019
Application form release date 5th March 2019
Last date to submit application form 5th April 2019
Tier 1 Exam date 1st July 2019 to 26th July 2019
Before filling the application form, candidates should check the eligiblity criteria. Refer to the official notification to get the information about the eligibiity in a detailed manner, The conditions such as Educational Qualification, Age limit etc. should be met by an applicant. The commission will not accept the application form of a non-eligible candidates. Check the required qualification ot apply for the job from below.
• Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
• The age of the candidate should be in between 18 years to 25 years. The reserved category candidates shall be eligible for age relaxation as per the Govt. Rules.
• Candidates should have completed Class 12th from a recognized board.
The application form shall be available online from 5th March 2019 at the official website. Make sure that you are using correct information while filling the application form. The application form filled with inappropiate details will not be accepted under any condition. Try to submit the form at the earliest. Do not send the application form either through registry or speed post. Those who will not fill the application form shall not be eligible for appearing in the examination. Check the steps to submit the application form below.
• Visit the official website or click on the link available on this page.
• Then enter the required details such as Personal information, Educational details, Address etc.
• Upload your recent photo and signature in the required file size and format.
• Then make payment of the application fee using the available modes that is either online or offline.
• After the completion of the formalitites, click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
• Take the printout of it and keep it safe for the further use.
Making payment of the application fee is an important process. Without paying the application fee no candidate can apply for the examination. The application form can be paid either online by using Debit card, credit card, net banking or offline through E-Challan. The application fee for the different category is different. Check the details of the application fee from the table available below.
Category: Application Fee
Other Category: NIL